The 2021 KIA Seltos Has Both Style & Substance
Test Drive the 2021 KIA Seltos at Beyer KIA Today
The brand-new 2021 KIA Seltos has all the bells and whistles of a high-end SUV but without the hefty price tag. Crossover SUVs have grown immensely in popularity over the years for having more room than a sedan without the bulk of a larger SUV.
With five different trim levels and two engine options to choose from, you’d be hard-pressed to find a KIA Seltos that doesn’t suit your needs.
Trim levels include:
- Seltos LX – 146 horsepower, 132 pound-feet of torque and a continuously variable transmission
- Seltos S – 146 horsepower, 132 pound-feet of torque and a continuously variable transmission
- Seltos EX – 146 horsepower, 132 pound-feet of torque and a continuously variable transmission
- Seltos S Turbo – 175 horsepower and 195 pound-feet of torque and a 7-speed dual-clutch transmission
- Seltos SX Turbo – 175 horsepower and 195 pound-feet of torque and a 7-speed dual-clutch transmission
The LX offers all-wheel-drive for rugged roads that see snowfall regularly (ideal for those trips down through the Shenandoah Valley) while the front-wheel-drive S trim comes with an impressive suite of safety features which make this trim best for new drivers or those just trying to survive the drive on I-66.
The 2021 KIA Seltos also features a slew of tech innovations that are beyond clever, including the automatic decreasing speaker volume function that kicks in when the car is in reverse. To prevent children or animals or other occupants from accidentally being left behind in the auto, there’s a rear-seat alert that triggers when weight is detected or the center armrest is in the “down” position.
It’s sporty. It’s fun. It’s game-changing. Meet the 2021 KIA Seltos.