Don’t Leave without Your Roadside Emergency Kit!
Having your vehicle break down on the side of the road is never fun, but it happens… usually when you least expect it.
That’s why a roadside emergency kit is a helpful thing to keep in your car. It can enable you to make quick fixes and make the process of waiting around for help easier and safer.
Here are a few things to bring with you:
- Tow strap: This should be able to tow at least 6,000 pounds.
- Rain poncho: This will come in handy if you get stuck changing a tire in the rain.
- Food and drink: Make sure you have some nonperishable snacks and drinking water.
- Foam tire sealant: This is a quick temporary flat fix that could save you the trouble of changing your tire.
- Multipurpose tool: A Swiss Army Knife or similar tool is good to keep with you.
Are you planning on a big road trip soon? Don’t forget to set up an appointment with our service center in Falls Church, VA to make sure your car is ready for the drive!