2019 Kia Sedona
This year, the Sedona trades its previous six-speed transmission for a smooth-shifting automatic eight-speed transmission. There is one engine offered across the board in the 2019 Kia Sedona, which is a 3.3L, V6 engine with 24 valves. This engine produces up to 276 HP at 6,000 RPM. It has a maximum torque production of 248 LB-FT at 5,200 RPM. The transmission features automatic overdrive and an electronic control mechanism that helps make gear-shifting as smooth and seamless as possible. The engine also uses gasoline direct injection technology. Front-wheel drive is standard. The Sedona has a towing capacity of 3,500 pounds across all four trim levels.
Inside, the Kia Sedona’s cockpit-style design resembles a stylish Kia SUV. Along with giving the minivan a sophisticated, sporty look, this layout gives the dashboard a very user-friendly and intuitive design. The two lower-level trims come standard with a seven-inch touchscreen display, while the top trim comes standard with an eight-inch infotainment screen equipped with navigation. Bluetooth, Apple CarPlay, and Android Auto are standard infotainment system amenities on all trim levels. The base Sedona trim gets a four-speaker sound system, while the second two get six-speaker sound systems instead. The highest trim level gets a premium Harman/Kardon sound system that enriches acoustics even more with a subwoofer and an amplifier. An auxiliary jack and USB charging ports are other convenient technologies. All trim levels get 12V power outlets with one in the front and one in the back. The top trim gets a 110V power outlet in the cargo area and a second 110V power outlet in the center console. The center console power outlet is available on the EX, which is the second trim level from the top. Air conditioning is standard on all trim levels, while the top trim gets three-zone climate control. A push-button start, standard on the highest two trims, adds to Sedona’s list of conveniences. A total of 12 cup holders keeps beverages easily on hand. Multi-way adjustable seats are standard on all trim levels. The EX and SX add leather seats too.
The 2019 Kia Sedona gets a five-star NHTSA safety rating. All four trim levels of the Sedona come standard with a backup display camera. An advanced airbag system, which includes dual airbags in the front and seat-mounted side airbags, are designed to keep occupants safe in case of a crash. A rollover mitigation system can deploy the airbags ahead of time to protect occupants. Traction control, electronic stability control, and anti-lock brakes are other safety features in the Sedona. The minivan also comes with a tire pressure monitoring system and crumple zones in the front and back.
The 2019 Kia Sedona offers exceptional power, interior amenities, and safety. Overall, it ranks #5 in the competitive class of minivans. The Kia Sedona is also noted for its user-friendly technology and its comfortable, supportive seats. If you’re ready to test drive the 2019 Kia Sedona, don’t hesitate to contact our dealership at Beyer Kia to try out this impressive minivan.
2019 Kia Sedona L
- 3L V6, 276hp, 18 city/24 highway mpg*
- 8-Speed Automatic Transmission with Sportmatic®
- 7″ Touch-Screen Display with Android Auto™, Apple CarPlay™, and Rear-Camera Display
- Tricot Fabric Seats with YES Essentials® Fabric Treatment
- Slide-n-Stow® 2nd-Row Seats
2019 Kia Sedona LX
- Dual Power Sliding Doors
- 8-Passenger Seating with 3-Passenger, 2nd-row Seating
- 8-Way Power-Adjustable Driver’s Seat
- 6 Speakers, including 2 Dash-Mounted Tweeters
- Rear Privacy Glass
2019 Kia Sedona EX
- Rack Mounted Motor Driven Power Steering (MDPS)
- Smart Rear Sliding Door Handles
- Leather Seat Trim, Heated Front Seats, and Wireless Phone Charger
- Blind Spot Collision Warning (BCW), Rear Cross-Traffic Collision Warning (RCCW)
- Park Distance Warning-Forward & Reverse (PDW-F&R)
2019 Kia Sedona SX
- 18″ Alloy Wheels with LED Headlights, LED Fog Lights, Power Sunroof, Smart Power Liftgate™ w/ Sensor
- 8″ Touch-Screen Display with Navigation and Surround View Monitor (SVM)
- Harman/Kardon® Premium Surround Sound with Clari-Fi™, External Amplifier & Subwoofer
- Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist (FCA) and Lane Departure Warning (LDW)
- Smart Cruise Control (SCC) with Stop & Go and Electronic Parking Brake (EPB)