2019 Kia Forte
The completely redesigned 2019 Kia Forte promises to deliver an even more satisfying driving experience. The standard power source is a 2.0-liter, DOHC four-cylinder engine. It’s tuned to develop a healthy 147 horsepower and 132 lb-ft of torque.
Look forward to enjoying an impressive blend of performance and efficiency. While a six-speed manual transmission comes standard, an all-new Intelligent Variable Transmission further boosts fuel economy. Anticipate getting an EPA-estimated 30 mpg in town and 40 mpg on the highway. Handling has improved as well.
A more rigid body structure and a reworked suspension help the new Forte to feel especially responsive. Drive Mode Select enables you to alter the sedan’s character at the touch of a button. While the Comfort mode provides a more relaxing commute, activating the Sport mode brings more fun to your drive.
When designing the 2019 Forte, Kia focused on making it one of the most comfortable cars in the segment. You’ll definitely appreciate the cabin’s spaciousness, which allows your family to experience a relaxing ride. Soft-touch dash and door surfaces enhance the Forte’s high-quality feel. Upper trims surround you with even more luxurious amenities, including heated and ventilated front seats. A hands-free Smart Trunk adds to the Forte’s everyday practicality.
Upgraded in-vehicle technologies make the 2019 Kia Forte especially rewarding. Every trim provides an 8.0-inch touchscreen with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. After linking your smartphone to the interface, all of your mobile apps will be readily accessible. UVO eService is found on most trims. This voice-controlled system enables you to easily make commands while on the go.
To experience more excitement, check out the eight-speaker Harman Kardon audio system with HD radio. Some of the other upgrades consist of wireless smartphone charging, navigation, and a larger gauge cluster display.
In terms of passenger safety, the 2019 Kia Forte takes a backseat to no other car in the segment. It’s built to provide an extremely secure ride. Aside from must-have safety features like a backup camera and hill-start assist, you’ll also benefit from the Forte’s standard accident-avoidance technologies. When approaching an unexpected road hazard, forward collision warning can automatically activate your brakes to prevent disaster. Lane-keep assist gives you an extra peace of mind on the highway. Smart cruise control, blind-spot monitoring, and pedestrian detection are offered as well.
If you would like to test drive the new 2019 Kia Forte, stop by Beyer Kia. Our dealership’s staff strives to provide the best possible car-shopping experience.
2019 Kia Forte FE
- 0L I4, 147hp, 27/37/31 (City/Highway/Combined) mpg*
- 8″ Rear-Camera Display, Android Auto™, and Apple CarPlay™
- Dual-Zone Automatic Temperature Control
- Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist (FCA)
2019 Kia Forte LXS
- Intelligent Variable Transmission (IVT), 30/40/34 (City/Highway/Combined) mpg*
- 16″ Machine Finish Alloy Wheels
- 60/40 Split-Folding Rear Seat
- Black Gloss Sport Bumper Accents
- Drive Mode Select (DMS)
2019 Kia Forte S
- 17″ Machine Finish Alloy Wheels
- Front Fog Lights, LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL), LED Rear Combination Lamps
- Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
- One-Touch Auto-Up/Down Driver’s Power Window
- UVO eServices, Voice Recognition, and SiriusXM® Satellite Radio
2019 Kia Forte EX
- 10-Way Power Driver’s Seat with Power Lumbar Support
- Blind Spot Collision Warning (BCW) and Rear Cross Traffic Collision Warning (RCCW)
- Smart Key with Push-Button Start and Immobilizer
- SOFINO Leatherette with Heated and Ventilated Front Seats
- USB Charging Ports